I've been falling behind on updating the blog recently, and I was planning on making the next entry about our trip to Banff...but I have some impulse blogging I want to do first!
散歩から帰って来たSteveの顔。
This is Steve after coming back from a long walk.
まつ毛まで息の水蒸気で氷になってます。
Even his eye lashes were frosted-up with ice formed from the moisture in his breath.
After hurting his back Steve has to restrict the type of exercise he does. This is a shot of him after he headed out for a 2 hour walk on a freezing cold evening. I think maybe he froze his brain just a littl' bit.
普通に散歩すると・・・ということで、Karinaと散歩に行った時の様子です↓
Here is an example of a more normal walk...one crisp but sunny afternoon we went for a walk with Karina↓
みんなの顔は・・・
Frosty face shots...
寒い日に普通に散歩をするとこんな感じになります(^^)
気温が寒いなりに上下するので、足元が最近は氷があって滑りやすくなっていました。なので、散歩に行くときはこんな物をつけて出ます。
That is what it looks like to go for a walk on a cold day.
The temperatures have been going up and down, so recently its become extremely icy and slippery underfoot. And so, when we go walking we put on slip-on grippers like this one.
いろいろな滑り止めが売られていて、靴に後付けできるものがよく使われます。私はSteveのお祖母さんが買われていた、上↑の滑り止めをお借りしました。ありがとうございます(*^_^*)
There are various types of these slip-on grippers. The ones I am using here belonged to Steve's Grandma. I am grateful to be using them!
外の様子だけではなく、今日は家の中での様子も・・・(^_-)
最近、みんなで、特に私が喜んでしているのは、ワインを飲んだ後のこれです!
That's not it for today's pictures! I also have some pictures of indoor activities to share!!(^_-)
Recently, this is something I really get a kick out of doing together with everyone after we've uncorked some wine!
コルクを食器棚の上に転がって来ないように投げて置くというゲームです。Steveのお父さんが教えてくださったゲームで、今ではコルクがあると必ずと言っていいほどよくします(*^_^*)
The challenge is to toss a cork so that it will land on top of the shelf. It's a game that Steve's Dad made-up, and every time there is a cork around, it's game-on!
こんな風に家でも楽しんでいます(*^^)v
This has been a little look at some of the fun (/silly) things we do...
またすぐ身近にあった事をブログにします☆お楽しみに♪
I'll blog again sometime about the little funny things going on.☆ Hope you enjoy♪


0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿